APPLY ONLINE FOR ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
- To apply for Duplicate Certificate of Registration, an architect is required to click at “architect request” given at architect button and select the duplicate certificate of registration & attached an affidavit in the format prescribed duly signed & Notary attested and pay required fee of Rs.600/-. The specimen format of affidavit can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Please send hardcopy of Affidavit alongwith a request letter to office of COA for further action in the matter.
- The architect must affix the same signatures as available in our records. If you have changed your signature, please send an intimation letter to the Council mentioning your old as well as latest signature.
- In case the Certificate of Registration is destroyed, the architect shall be required to return the destroyed certificate along with the prescribed fee of Rs.600/- (without the above affidavit) in order to apply for Duplicate Certificate. Please note that a laminated certificate shall also be deemed as destroyed by the Council as no endorsements can be carried out on it.
- The Duplicate Certificate shall be issued by the Council, subject to up-to-date payment of renewal fee by the architect.